Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Favorite Free Web 2.0 Tools

My Favorite Free Web 2.0 Tools @ the moment

  1. Twitter - love microblogging - great for knowing the latest and greatest in education - try out this list for contacts
  2. Diigo - fab social bookmarking site for teachers. Added features include sticky notes, highlighting, great groups to join and the list feature which lets you create a feature list of sites and then you can play them like a powerpoint presentation to a class.
  3. Firefox- best browser without doubt, great addons
  4. Ning - create your own scocial network or adapt for teaching a course online
  5. Blogger or Edublogs
  6. Elluminate - love this video conferencing room
  7. Moodle or Studeous
  8. Google and the Google more link including google calender, reader, etc...
  9. Wikispaces - just log on and contribute
  10. Mahara - eportfolio and resume building online

No comments:

About this blog

My E-learning Journey documents my developing knowledge of e-learning applications and Web 2.0 technology and how I use them in my teaching and learning.