Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Journey has Just Began



The Teaching and Learning Online Course is over but I feel my journey has just began. Thanks to Sydney Community College for the chance to explore new and exciting Web 2.0 and E-leaning tools I have already started using these in my courses. Special thanks to Ann for her patience and hard work at introducing these exciting tools to reluntant teachers. I have learnt immensely. This has included how to set a Ning Social Network to teach a course, how to use Moodle, how to confidently teach using virtual conferencing, how to faciliate a forum, how to use elearning for quality teaching and learning and much more. It has also given me an opportunity to make contact and share with fellow tutors. I will continue to explore Web 2.0 and E-learning through this blog

No comments:

About this blog

My E-learning Journey documents my developing knowledge of e-learning applications and Web 2.0 technology and how I use them in my teaching and learning.